KPMG Advisory Services is a KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international clients within the Nigerian public and private sectors.
Our Development Advisory Services (DAS) practice provides high quality services for clients such as Governments, Donor Agencies, Non –Governmental Organizations and Private foundation for socio-economic development projects at the national, state and local government levels.
- At least a Masters degree in the field of specialization
- Minimum of 10 years working experience which includes at least 5 years working with/for an international donor agency in sub Saharan Africa
- Working knowledge of the programmes, processes and procedures of international finance and/or donor agencies
- Proficiency in English is essential, while working knowledge of at least one Nigerian language will be an added advantage
We seek specialists to partner with in delivering DAS projects in the following areas:
Public Sector reforms:
- Policy analysis and formulation for the following sectors, education, water and sanitation, infrastructure, rail, energy, environment women, children and vulnerable groups, social and community development
- Management, monitoring and evaluation of donor funded programmes/projects
- Public financial management
- Institutional assessment
- Institutional reform/strengthening
- Capacity building and local & regional economic development
Method of Application
Interested persons should forward their detailed motivation letter and CV including relevant credentials and contacts to: email@example.com
Application closes Tuesday May 22, 2012.