Safari Group is a dynamic and innovative Telecommunications company which provides various cutting edge and Next generation solutions/Services for Major Telecom's operators and Vendors in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are about to expand our line of businesses and hereby seek the service of resourceful and goal driven individuals for the following Vacant Job Positions:
Job Title: MICROWAVE TRANSMISSION ENGINEERS
• Offering solution for remote access over IP on every radio equipment.
• Managing and monitoring of microwave radio links.
• Offering support for O&M teams in solving various faults and alarms on microwave equipments.
• Participate to work shops and meetings where different vendors present their microwave
solutions and keeping contact with them.
• Preparing microwave equipments orders in agreement with company's future and in progress plans.
• Choosing the right equipment (Ericsson, Nokia, SAF, Huawei and NECtechnology) fur new microwave radio links
• Understanding transmission networks in Nigeria.
• Knowledge of PDH/SDH equipment.
• Configuring and integrating microwave equipments in the radio transmission network.
Job Title: BSS ENGINEER:
• BTS Installation and commissioning, Troubleshooting
• Support for evolution / dimensioning of future capacity needs.
• Should have detailed knowledge about the GSM.
• Operations and Maintenance of Network elements
• Troubleshooting and Fault finding
• Health check up of Network elements
• Day to day O&M activities like checking alarms, back up management, configuration'
• Changes, evaluation of reports and other performance data etc.
• VSWR & Return loss testing
• Site Acceptance testing
• BSS Recovery handling
• Must have experience and should be able to analyze the network.
• Should have the knowledge of the configuration of the network and Ethernet.
• Should have good knowledge ofVolP (Voice over internet protocol) and VPN (virtual private network).
• Should be ready to work on 24*7 time shift.
• Job requires lots of traveling and you will have to see the whole area which can be as big as one cell.
• Ethernet services experience is a must.
• Transmission Equipment handling, Field Engineering support, Power Calibration
Hybrid Power Technology :-
Job Title: POWER HYBRID SYSTEMS ENGINEER:
• Familiar with necessary tools and their application for installation.
• Be able to cut over and commission site after installation
• Be able to configure vendor hybrid equipment and device e.g SAU, Inala SAM2.
• Be grounded on generator alarm termination.
• Have Knowledge of rectifier.
• Have knowledge of Battery installation.
• Experience in ATS troubleshooting and repairs are seriously an added advantage.
• Should be able to configure AMF module e.g. lerato, intelilite 20.25
• Ground on alarm termination to ovp.
Job Title: Generator Engineers/Technicians (Mechanical):
• Thorough Understanding of the power solution on site.
• Knowledge of AMF panel.
• Knowledge of the main functioning components of Generators.
• Ability to carry out PM and CM of Generator
• Thorough knowledge of Generator installation of different brands and capacity ranging from 13kva to 4Okva.
• Familiar with telecoms environment, site operations and management
Job Title: Generator Engineers/Technicians (Electrical)
• Knowledge of Perkins Engine will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the working principle of AVR, solenoid and major Electrical components of Generators is compulsory.
3) ATS experts:
• Ability to troubleshoot ATS problein and fixing it.
• Ability to interpret installation drawings
• Understand the working principle of an ATS relation to telecoms environment.
• Ability to install, maintain it.
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER;
• Certification from reputable project management institute is added advantage.
• Understand the use of MS project and other tools for schedule management.
• Can manage a large team to achieve project objectives.
• Thorough understanding of project Budget.
• Work on project in telecoms environment.
• Understand the concept of project management process and its application to real life projects.
Job Title: CIVIL ENGINEERS:
• Understand specification of different operators.
• Understand end to end of site build processes.
• Having a clear understanding of the key process. Must have site Build experience with telecoms
• MUST have worked 'in telecoms environment.
• Ability to use AUTO CAD 20, 3D.
• MUST be a graduate of civil Engineering or building technologies or Quantity survey.
Prospecting applicant should have the following attributes
a) Positive attitude to work
b) Strong Team Player
c) Ability to think outside the box
d) Readiness to take up task/challenges at all times
e) Good interpersonal relationship.
f) Ready to work in any part of the country as well as West Africa. g} Have strong appetite for knowledge driven by performance.
g) Falls within the age bracket of 25-38 years.
h) A minimum of 4-5 years experience for all positions.
j) Proficient in computer usage (basic packages like Micro soft office suite).
k) A minimum of HND/BSC/B.ENG in any of the Engineering and sciences in a reputable higher institution for all position except for drivers and Riggers. Those with Mechanical/Electrical or Agricultural Engineering background will be given first consideration.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application closes within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.