Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions.
The function of Seamfix is driven by “value innovation powered by technology”. Their business model involves innovating values through technology, measuring the results and benefits to the customer whilst exponentially increasing return on customer’s investments.
Seamfix spectra of software technologies span sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum qualification is Bachelor Degree with Second Class Upper.
An essay describing in detail any software project carried out by you. State what platform the software was developed, language used, team size, particular role you played (if in a team), challenges, lessons learnt, average lines of code, and references if any (for instance an online link if the application is online).
Required experience 1 - 5 years.
Willingness to relocate to Lagos or Abuja.
- To lead teams or work individually to develop various web applications.
- To provide second level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
- And much more.
- To lead or assist teams in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentation, and other tasks for various client projects.
- To research, learn and use technology to innovate value, with emphasis on industry trends and prospects.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products. Security, Quality assurance and Testing using Web Standards.
Method of application
If you meet the above specifications, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: On or before 26th April, 2012